21 Jennifer Winget Looks That You Need To Copy
We definitely love Jennifer Winget Bepannah si and her looks ever more so. A stunning actress and an even better fashionista. Here are our favorite looks of the gorgeous and accomplished Bollywood and TV series actress. If you are a fan of her or just simply love her look, then get it right now.
1) The way she has blended three colors on this stunning Palazzo Suits has just one our heart. With embroidery all over, this is definitely a look you might want to try out.
2) A blue embroidered yoke and a flared pink body, Anarkali Suit is a look that anyone can copy for their small college/ office functions.
3) Georgette Anarkali Suit in Grey and Red color with zari work on he yoke and foliage motifs on the sleeves is one of my personal favorite looks.
4) A beige lycra Anarkali Suit with a Maroon Dupatta and matching belt signed off this for us.
5) A beautiful mauve embroidered Anarkali Suit with a blue printed Dupatta is one look that she carried off to perfection.
6) A sky blue and light pink Straight Pant Suit look is one that is perfect if you want to attend some special tea parties and get-togethers.
7) Green and pink embroidered Palazzo Suit is the epitome of feminine beauty.
8) A full sleeve blue Palazzo Suit with some intricate embroidery on the yoke is sure to get some attention. Pairing it with a beige dupatta she has just rocked the look.
9) An elegant light green Anarkali Suit with some stunning embroidery in the top part of the Anarkali is what will propel you to the stardom she has achieved.
10) Green embroidered Anarkali Suits gorgeous floral embroidery is what is giving her the ethreal look.
11) Mint green muslin Palazzo Suit with cleverly placed embroidery is what steals the show. Kiddos to Jennifer for showcasing this look.
12) Orange and peach ombre dyed georgette Saree with stick-on crystal patchs and contrast borders stealed the show. What do you think?
13) She looks like a goddess in this brown art silk Abaya Style Anarkali Suit with a black dupatta to go with it.
14) Green organza Anarkali Suit like this is everyone’s dream outfit. To top it off the printed floral patterns sealed this look as one of the best ones.
15) She is a vision in this red satin blend Abaya Style Anarkali Suit with zari motifs adorned on the lower part of the outfit.
16) This peach Anarkali looks with embroidered yoke and sleeves is sure to make anyone look peachy. An excellent choice on your path Jennifer.
17) The black embroidered Straight Pant Set is what will be the most coveted party look pretty soon.
18) This well place floral embroidered patterns on this striking blue Anarkali Suit shows us the classic Jennifer Winget look.
19) This super pretty green Churidar suit is a sure shot winner for all the festivities you have planned to attend.
20) Who can rock the pink Chiffon Saree look better than her? You just won our heart
21) My personal favourite look is this Grey embroidered Anarkali Suit with the black dupatta. A steal and a look that should definitely be recreated.
Which out of these was your favourite Jennifer Winget look? Do let me know in the comments below.