Bring the sexy with Backless Cholis
Backless cholis are the hot trend these days & everybody’s party favorite. Cut out style blouses is a great way to strike a balance without showing off too much skin yet bring out the sensuous style without being labeled sexy. Add subtleness to your ensemble & mystery to your wardrobe with a backless choli or sari blouse.
The B-Town is bringing the sexy back with this style and here is how you can do too..
- Simplify the backless choli by covering up a little bit of the front.
- Sari must be draped in a thin pleated style & secured with a pin at the edge of the shoulder.
- Wearing a bikini style blouse might add some fun element to your ethnic look.
- Infuse the intricately sequinned blouse with a flowy sari . Short sleeves or halter neck is the apt choice for a party look.
- Have a toned back , then you can flaunt it with a strappy sari blouse.
- The long strings with tassels tied up at the back of the choli gives the desi touch to the hot look.
- If your on the heavier side opt for a full sleeve blouse with a clean scooped back.
Grandstand your Indian heritage, go ahead experiment with colors & designs in the current trends. Be Â fashion forward this season. Check out our B- Town celebs flaunting ethnic trends on screen & off screen.
Check outÂ Cbazaarâ€™s collectionÂ this season. It offers timeless Indian styles, as well as chic reinvented styles, in designer wear, party wear and everyday fashion. A collection that reflects a perfect blend of aesthetic design and comfort.You can buy similar designer products fromÂ Cbazaar online Cbazaar offers beautiful bridal lehenga sarees, BollywoodÂ sarees, bridal lehenga cholis, and Indian ethnic clothesâ€™ for various occasions and fancy events.Â