PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER. BY USING THIS WEBSITE AND/OR PLACING AN ORDER YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET OUT BELOW.
- These terms and conditions set out the basis on which you can use our website, call centre and stores to place orders for items from Net Avenue Technologies (P) Ltd. All payments would be made to Pioneer Tradings Ltd (UK). By ordering/purchasing goods from www.cbazaar.com you are deemed to have understood and accepted these terms.
- The supplier of the goods featured is Net Avenue Technologies (P) Ltd. You may contact us by email at care(@)cbazaar.com or phone us on
(USA) or +44(0)126-9887-39 (UK). Telephone calls to and from Cbazaar may be recorded and monitored as part of our efforts to further improve service to our customers.
- We may contact you for marketing purposes by email or telephone with relevant offers.
- Our display of products on our website is an invitation and not an offer to sell those products to you.
- An offer is made when you place the order for your products. However, we will not have made a contract with you until we accept your offer (see point 5 below).
You can make payment by various options available, including Credit / Debit card, Net banking, PayPal, COD,etc., Some of these options are limited to certain countries only.
Not all options are available in all E-stores.
Products are subject to availability with our vendors. In case of non availability of product / Products you may choose to
1. Accept a partial / full refund or take it as store credit in your cbazaar account
2. Refunds can be made to the same account
3. In case of price difference the amount can be refunded to your bank or can be issued as store credit.
- Ensure you enter a correct email address and we would send you an order acknowledgement email and order update email(s).
- Unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it, order acceptance and the creation of the contract between you and us will take place at the point the products you have ordered are dispatched from our warehouse to be delivered to the address you have given us. It does not take place until that stage, even though we may have debited your card (see 3 above) or we have sent acknowledgement emails (see 4 above).
- The contract will be formed at the place of dispatch of the products.
- All orders that you place on this website will be subject to acceptance in accordance with clause 5 above of these terms and conditions.
- Cbazaar offers occasional discounts on customization of products, the discount codes applied would only work for base product. Discount may work on customization and accessories added along with base product.
- We accept all major credit cards / debit cards and through Paypal.
- For security purposes your billing name and address must match that of the Credit/Debit card used for payment. We reserve the right to cancel and refund any order that does not match this criteria.
- The price displayed for goods and services remains the same regardless of the country of delivery. For all shipments to USA, UK, Europe and Canada taxes and custom duties are included in the price. For shipments to other countries tax and customs duty are required to be paid by the customers. The same is explained in International delivery clause.
- A shipping charge will be applied at checkout, unless stated in any promotional offer
- Estimates of shipping charges are an approximation of charges to you, and they are based on the anticipated amount to be paid to shippers. It is possible that the amount may vary based on the package weight, dimensions, destination etc.,For compliance of customs law for various countries and to avoid hassle for duties to you, we provide a minimum dollar / pound for each free product which is being shipped along with your order.
- They are provided strictly for reference purposes.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- We ship to any US address as well as provide International Shipping almost all over the world. Please see our Shipping Policy for the country list and prices. All orders for international deliveries are subject to our Terms and Conditions. We do not deliver to PO Boxes.
- A shipping charge is applicable for every transaction. Sometimes Shipping charges are fully or partially waived based on the promotions.
- All delivery deadlines will depend on address details supplied and stocks being present at time of dispatch. If there are any discrepancies in your order we will contact you, so please be sure to provide correct contact numbers with area codes, as well as an email address.
- We will try to deliver all orders received, however if you is not at home a card will be left and the parcel will be delivered to a Neighbour, or returned back to the depot. It is your responsibility to collect it or arrange re-delivery.
- If a parcel is returned as undelivered we will offer a refund for the items only. If you still require the parcel to be resent a further shipping charge is applicable.
- In some cases, if you are not reachable unavailable at the given address for more than 7 days, the courier company would destroy the parcel. In such cases, we would not be responsible for the parcel. No refund claims would be entertained in such scenarios.
- We shall have no liability to you in respect of any delay or failure to deliver a product due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including (without limitation) delay or failure caused by adverse weather, strikes or transport problems.
- We are not liable to pay refund for late delivery if the consignment does not have a complete and accurate address, pin code and telephone number for the customer.
- We are not liable to pay refund for late delivery due to delays during custom clearance process. Or for delays caused by acts or omissions of your details or other regulatory agencies.
- If, for any reason, you wish to do so you have the right to cancel any order you have placed. This should happen within 24 hours of placing an order.
- You can email us on care(@)cbazaar.com for any cancellation request. Cancellation requests are not accepted through phone or online chat services.
- Products ordered in Clearance / discount / promotional sale cannot be canceled once an order is placed.
- Any specially made product or custom designed product including Designer Products & Design It Yourself (DIY) products cannot be canceled once an order is placed.
- Once an order is canceled, you could opt to get full refund of the value of the transaction or opt to get a full redeemable gift voucher.
Local Alterations Charges Reimbursement Details:
Cbazaar shall consider to reimburse the local alteration charges in the form of store credits/Refund, unless provided with a valid bill/receipt of alterations by emailing the same to care(@)cbazaar.com
- Customers are supposed to get in touch with the customer care team to get the approval for alterations if any, before they proceed with any local alterations
- Customers are recommended not to go for local alterations unless they receive a confirmation mail from the Cbazaar customer care team.
- Local alterations reimbursement is upto 30 USD per product or maximum of 50% of the product cost which-ever is lower
- Alteration charges will be reimbursed unless the alteration receipt is submitted, in to do so customers are requested to email care(@)cbazaar.com and the attachment of the alterations receipt.
- Cbazaar reserves all rights to finalize the alteration charges before the reimbursement
- The products ordered in Clearance Sale cannot be canceled once an order is placed.
- Some countries have import restrictions on certain products or materials. You are responsible for checking with local customs authorities before placing an order for international delivery. We cannot accept any responsibility for any delay or failure in the product reaching you due to any customs, legal or regulatory restrictions. We may at our discretion refuse to process an order for any product if we believe that delivery may be subject to any restriction in the destination country.
- All prices are quoted and products are sold by us on a delivery duty unpaid basis. You may have to pay a customs fee or import duty before the product can be delivered to you. Further taxes, fees or levies may also be payable depending on the local laws of the jurisdiction of delivery. We cannot take any responsibility for this and it is your duty to check any additional costs of international delivery to your preferred jurisdiction before placing an order.
- Where prices are quoted without taxes and custom duties, customer are are not entitled to tax or customs duty refunds. The price displayed for goods and services remain the same regardless of the country of delivery.
- International Payments may be made by any of the methods indicated on our website in the currency you have chosen to pay. The settlement would happen in the chosen currency. You may be charged a processing fee by your card issuer incase you dont chose to pay in your local currency .Please check the same with your issuing card bank or society.
- All Terms & Conditions apply.
- Please note that we have appointed agents to act as Intermediaries in US and UK. The Intermediaries would be would render services such as arranging and facilitating supply of products, collecting payment, marketing services and acting as return centers.
BESPOKE & DIY TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Custom designed outfits including Design It Yourself (DIY), Bespoke-customization products and Designer items can not be returned.
- No refund on custom designed outfits (Design It Yourself (DIY), Bespoke-customisation) will be provided unless contacted within 24 hrs from the time of order placement.
- In the case of change of mind of the customer, in terms of the product or product design, post 24hrs from the time order is placed, the amount of work done will be deducted (which will be decided by the management) from the full order value, and the balance amount could be used to customize another outfit within the range.
- Bespoke-customisation products can be cancelled within 24 hrs from the time of order placement for a refund. post which will have a deduction of 30 USD as order management & handling fee that include efforts in procuring the product, customization & pre-planning of order shipment.
- Custom designed outfits including Design It Yourself (DIY), Bespoke-customisation products are not subjected to cancellation post the product fabric reaches the production unit, as the process includes customer consent at every stage.
FABRIC, EMBROIDERY, FIT & FINISH
- Many of our products are embroidered and therefore fragile in their usage. They may be hand embroidered or machine embroidered or in combination of both hand embroidery & machine embroidery. These garments should be worn with care and are mainly for special occasion wear.
- There would be variation in embroidery, design, color or material as it is handmade and the combination is decided by the artisan at the time of processing. Two products from the same SKU or design may have variations in colors or embroidery because of hand processing.
- Check for the fabric for each product in the description. Please note that the product cost varies based on the fabric used.
- A garment may have variations in patterns due to individual dyeing methods.
- Please ensure that the first wash is ‘Dry Clean’ only, Heavy Embroidered products can only be Dry Cleaned.
- Casual items should be washed separately in cold water and thoroughly rinsed (do not leave to soak). It is better to refer the wash cash instruction in the description of the product purchased.
- Please note that due to hand dyeing methods used the colors are not guaranteed. We cannot be liable for any damage to your garments due to not complying with the wash care instructions given.
- All products with embossed or rubber prints should be reverse ironed.
- Any displacements to sequin beading or embroidery cannot be deemed to be a defect in the garment but is caused by the very nature of the work. Extra beading is supplied. In these cases postage cannot be claimed in refunds.
- Shoes that have sequins diamante or embroidery are occasion wear only and some designs such as kusa cannot be worn in wet conditions.
- Outfits may have a smell of paraffin which is due to the process used to dry clean garments after embroidery. This smell will evaporate once the garment has been removed from packing.
- Each design or style comes with a fit based on the style chosen by the designer. The fit specification is provided in the description. Two different styles or designs may have different fits even if it is purchased for the same measurements.
- Custom designed outfits would not be 100% as per the reference image in terms of fabric and embellishments done, they are made most similar to the reference images.
- Important: All garments are stitched based on the measurements you provide. Incase your measurements are not correct then you may not find the garment fit to match your expectations. It is important you give us the right measurements at the time of placing your order.
ORDER DELAY / CANCELLATIONS DUE TO DELAY
- Cbazaar ethnic fashion products are made by artisans, weavers, craftsmen and manufactures across the subcontinent. Each of the ethnic fashion items are carefully made after a series of processes which requires multiple tasks like weaving, dyeing, pattern making, embroidery, tailoring etc. Given the complexity in production, occasionally a product may not be produced as per the output expected and so we may seek your approval for . This may result in your order getting delayed.
- Incase our garment construction expert team notices that the measurements you have provided is not right or if there is a variation then we may approach you to cross check the measurements again. The time taken for this measurements recheck may delay an order.
- At any point of time during the garment construction process it cannot be canceled.
- Our focus is to avoid returns and in order to learn the root cause we may ask for pictures of some made to measure items and improve our quality in order to avoid any future possible errors. At the same time we want your experience with us to be positive and care free and so we have an Easy Return Policy.
- All items except Custom designed outfits including Design It Yourself (DIY) items and Designer items can be returned.
- Returns need to be applied through our Return Authorisation Form(RAF). The warehouse location address for returns is mentioned in the RAF Form.
- The RAF Return Request must be filed within 7 days of receipt of the item. Our system would not allow you to file the return request after 7 days. Please use the same login credentials which you had used at the time of placing your order.
- For queries regarding alterations, please avoid using RAF form. Just email us at care(@)cbazaar.com
- Returns to be made mandatorily through local post only.
- Refunds are processed within 7 days of receipt of any returns & verification.
- A refund can be issued by using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction.
- During peak periods such as Sales or Festive periods processing returns may be slightly delayed.
- The refunds would be processed, only if the product has tags intact and is in the same condition in which it was delivered to you.
- At no point of time, we would issue refunds, more than the product value.
- Cbazaar’s store credit policy allows customers to get refunds/gift vouchers through the medium of store credit, which is deposited into their respective Cbazaar accounts, using which they can purchase products in the future, from the website.
The store credit option is valid only for people who have opted for/received any of the three types of store credits:
1. Refund store credit,
2. Cashback store credit and
3. Feedback store credit.
- The store credit option is currently not available for iOS users. It will be released soon, how ever if the user has not used store credit partially on the website the same can be used in full on the ios app.
- In order to use the store credit option, you would have to be logged in to your Cbazaar account. Guest users will have to register themselves by using the forgot password feature to use their store credit. On clicking the forgot password, the guest user receives an email with a new password and he / she becomes a registered user.
- This feature restricts unauthorized users using store credits of other users.
- To check available store credits & validity, login as a registered user and navigate to my account>store credit.
- The ‘Store Credits’ panel can be found on the ‘Payment’ page, as the final part of the checkout procedure after the ‘My Shopping Bag’ and ‘Shipping’ pages.
- All the types of gift vouchers that were awarded to you, will be displayed in this panel, in order of the gift vouchers that have the earliest expiry date to those with the latest expiry date. This makes it convenient for you to know which gift vouchers are going to expire the earliest, in order to make use of them before they reach the expiry date.
- You may choose which ones you would like to make use of and then click on the ‘USE CREDITS’ button, to finalize those gift vouchers you will be using for that particular purchase.
- Finally, you will be shown the ‘SUMMARY’ for the purchase you are about to make. You will be required to pay the “Grand total value” in order to finalize your purchase and place your order.
- If the “Grand total value” is less than the value of the store credit that you possess, then the remaining amount is returned to you as store credit again. Please note that all the existing expiry dates will still be applicable as part of the gift voucher you made use of.
- If the “Grand total Value” is more than the value of the store credit that you possess, then you would have to choose any of the payment options provided in order to pay the entire “Grand total Value” amount.
- Store credits cannot be used along with bank transfer at the moment, we will be rolling out the feature soon.
Orders will be processed in accordance with the terms & conditions of the sale. You have our assurance that the product(s) you have ordered will reach your doorstep before Diwali which is on 19th October 2017. Despite our best efforts, certain uncontrollable situations might arise, causing delays. We request your patience and understanding under such unavoidable circumstances.
- Orders placed before 8th October 2017 will be eligible for the Diwali Promise
- Customers are liable to bear the customs/excise duty & charges if levied at the destination.
- Cbazaar will not be responsible under Diwal Promise for any delays caused due to Customs/Excise formalities, any natural calamity & any political turbulence.
- Products with customization (stitching), will not be eligible for returns as per the Diwali promise
- Measurement submission and clarifications (if any) – Customers are requested to submit all the precise measurements while placing an order and in case of any measurements clarifications , they are requested to submit it within 72 hours from the time of being contacted by Cbazaar customer care team.
- In the case of orders for which the measurements have not been submitted completely or partially even after 72 hours of placing the order, Cbazaar holds the right to cancel the order/Process it under standard measurements and issue store credits accordingly for the cancelled products.
- We will keep you informed and updated in case of any unfortunate/unplanned delays that might occur at the manufacturing unit from our end. In such a case you will be assisted with picking an alternate product so that your Diwali celebrations may go on as planned.
- All refunds will be processed only in the form of store credits to your Cbazaar account.
- The Cashback Store Credits will only be provided upon successful processing of your payment.
- Cashback Store Credits can be used only after 48hrs of placing an order.
- The value of Cashback Store Credits is calculated based on the net product price after any applicable discounts.
- Cashback Store Credits can be redeemed even on products which are already on discount.
- The Store Credits are valid up to three months from the date of purchase.
- Any Product value additions or customizations are not eligible for incremental Cashback.
- Cbazaar reserves the right to change/cancel the applicable Cashback at any point in time.